Friday, July 6, 2007

OK - so this isn't so fancy...

These don't look like much - but man, are they good!

Here they are before hitting the grill.


What's the secret? Dare I tell?

OK, so what I do is start with organic hamburger from Costco - yes, Costco. Then I add the secret ingredient (again, from Costco) - Kirkland Herbed Seafood Rub. Yeah - I know hamburger isn't seafood! But believe me - it is the best. How much do I add? A lot, more that I would normally add, then some more. It is always very, very good.

I let it sit in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes before tossing on the hot BBQ, and then eat hot off the grill.

These are larger than your average burger. We stopped eating them on a bun after the first time - they are too big. We like our meat cooked pretty well, and I like to slow cook. These bad-boys sat on the heat for about 25 minutes. And yes - they were as good as always.

No comments:

Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring BBQ Webring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next BBQ Site - Next 5 BBQ Sites - Prev BBQ Site - Random BBQ Site

Join the BBQ ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring BBQ Webring member's BBQ sites

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring BBQ Webring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster