Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Quick Survey Up

I just added a short survey to the site - top left over there, easy to find.

I've been looking at a lot of smoking sites and blogs and seeing that there are a lot of folks that like to soak their smoke woods as well as a lot that like to burn it dry.

My smoking mentors have always said to soak it. So that's what I do. But it got me wondering what the poll numbers would say.

So if you are one of the few that might stumble across this site, take a minute and pick your vote. Only two possible answers! I decided to run the poll for two months.

I am interested in seeing the results, of course. But also to see if anyone even stops by!

Oh! I almost forgot. If you are reading this and take the poll, also take a minute to Comment to this post and let me know what your favorite wood(s) to use for smoking is.

I will post again with the results and any info I gather on favorite woods. Thanks!!

Good smoking!

No comments:

Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring BBQ Webring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next BBQ Site - Next 5 BBQ Sites - Prev BBQ Site - Random BBQ Site

Join the BBQ ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring BBQ Webring member's BBQ sites

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring BBQ Webring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster