Monday, July 8, 2013

I've been bad...

I have been a very bad blogger (on more blogs that just this one I am sorry to say).

Not that I haven't thought about it. I continue to love going to BBQ joints, eating BBQ and taking photos and mental notes about the food and atmosphere with full plans to go home and make a review post. But... it just hasn't been happening. Well, the last step hasn't been happening.

So I thought it was high time I dug up all those photos and did what I should have done some time ago - get those reviews posted. Many of these barbeque restaurants I have been back to one or more times. Which is actually good!

One, it means it was good enough to go back, and two, it means I have more than just one trip to base my thought and feelings on.

 I am, however, having trouble locating all of my photos. Bummer. Or...is that a good thing since I will just have to "force" myself to go back and eat more que...

Question of the day. With sauce, or without??

No comments:

Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring BBQ Webring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next BBQ Site - Next 5 BBQ Sites - Prev BBQ Site - Random BBQ Site

Join the BBQ ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring BBQ Webring member's BBQ sites

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring BBQ Webring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster